Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider 2nd Edition
Page Count576 Pages
About the e-Book
Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider 2nd Edition Pdf
Praise for the First Edition:
“Developing a comprehensive differential diagnosis for a specific complaint is a daunting task even for experienced advanced practice nurses. This user-friendly clinical guide provides a strategy and standard format for working through this complex task. It is a wonderful tool for both students and new advanced practice nurses...” -- 5 stars, Doody’s
This easy-access clinical guide to over 70 commonly seen symptoms, written for advanced practice provider (APP) students and new practitioners, describes a step-by-step process for obtaining a reliable patient history, choosing the appropriate physical exam, and using the patient history and physical exam findings to form a differential diagnosis. The second edition continues to include the case study approach, and is updated to incorporate 22 new symptoms along with contributions by a new editor, who is a leader in holistic health.
The guide is distinguished by several unique features including focused patient history questions and responses, physical exam findings, a differential diagnosis table (clearly comparing potential diagnostic choices based on symptoms), a diagnostic examination table (including estimated costs and codes), and a case study summary highlighting the critical thinking process. Symptoms are presented alphabetically in a systematic, unfolding case study approach and include chief complaint, presenting history, past history, and explicit methodology for determining correct diagnosis.
- Describes over 70 (22 new to the second edition) commonly presented symptoms with unfolding case scenarios
- Offers a step-by-step approach to building clinical decision-making skills
- Provides quick access to differential diagnosis, requisite diagnostic tests, and clinical decision making
- Guides APP students and novice practitioners in conducting a problem-focused history and examination
- Includes unique differential diagnosis tables and diagnostic examinations tables that help clarify strategies for diagnostic decision making
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Renal Disease in Pregnancy
Complete Guide For Python Programming