Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery 2nd Edition Pdf
Ideal for orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery offers all the step-by-step guidance you need to perform the latest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques series, it boasts brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use, while clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Highly visual atlas-style text features brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Brief notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Features combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a controversial new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key procedures and techniques in sports knee surgery.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery
Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology