CSS Refactoring: Architect Your Stylesheets for Success
Page Count160 Pages
About the e-Book
CSS Refactoring: Architect Your Stylesheets for Success Pdf
Revisiting your code to remove redundancies and inconsistencies—known as refactoring—is a common practice when using programming languages. With this book, author Steve Lindstrom not only shows you how to structure your CSS to build a responsive, easy-to-use website, but also how to use refactoring tools to create faster, more readable CSS.
- Discover why CSS is easy to learn but difficult to master
- Understand the difference between good and bad CSS
- Learn about refactoring and how it relates to CSS
- Explore methods for executing a CSS refactoring
- Learn how to deal with browser inconsistencies
- Investigate common CSS antipatterns—and how to avoid them
- Use techniques for structuring a project's CSS
- Recognize when your CSS refactoring is successful
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Systems Engineering: Concepts, Tools and Applications