Moving to Office 365
Page Count361 Pages
About the e-Book
Moving to Office 365 Pdf
Moving to Office 365 Planning and Migration Guide
This book takes a concentrated look at the very latest best practices for Office 365 migration, with a focus on the needs of senior managers, IT managers, and others involved in key decisions when moving their business to the cloud.
Based on popular chapters in his first book, Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud (Apress Open, co-authored with Don Crawford), author Matt Katzer revises and expands on his original material to bring you the latest guidance on planning methods, management best practices, personnel decisions, and migration and maintenance costs, along with brand new material on some of the most important and cutting-edge considerations when moving your business to the cloud: securing company data, and driving collaboration in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- The Office 365 cloud security model and best practices to apply when securing your business in the cloud
- Microsoft Office 365 operation and usage options for any size enterprise
- Proven methods for planning and minimizing disruption
- A step-by-step migration plan
- How to improve employee collaboration and productivity through use of Office 365’s collaborative apps, including Excel, Outlook Web Access, OneDrive, and Skype for Business
- Office 365 site management advice for IT administrators and business owners
Moving to Office 365 provides practical and planning guidance for business owners, and CIO/CTOs and IT managers who have responsibility for the IT needs of their business.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Microsoft Visio 2016 Step By Step
Office 2010 Simplified