Algorithms for Analysis, Inference, and Control of Boolean Networks
About the e-Book
Algorithms for Analysis, Inference, and Control of Boolean Networks Pdf
The Boolean network (BN) is a mathematical model of genetic networks and other biological networks. Although extensive studies have been done on BNs from a viewpoint of complex systems, not so many studies have been undertaken from a computational viewpoint. This book presents rigorous algorithmic results on important computational problems on BNs, which include inference of a BN, detection of singleton and periodic attractors in a BN, and control of a BN. This book also presents algorithmic results on fundamental computational problems on probabilistic Boolean networks and a Boolean model of metabolic networks. Although most contents of the book are based on the work by the author and collaborators, other important computational results and techniques are also reviewed or explained.
- Boolean Networks
- Detection of Attractors
- Detection of Singleton Attractors
- Detection of Periodic Attractors
- Identification of Boolean Networks
- Control of Boolean Networks
- Predecessor and Observability Problems
- Semi-Tensor Product Approach
- Analysis of Metabolic Networks
- Probabilistic Boolean Networks
- Identification of Probabilistic Boolean Networks
- Control of Probabilistic Boolean Networks
Readership: Graduate students and researchers working on string theory and related topics.
- Unique book focusing on computational aspects of Boolean networks
- Provide computational foundations on Boolean networks
- Contain recent and up-to-date results on algorithms for Boolean networks
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Grammar of Complexity: From Mathematics to a Sustainable World
Deep Belief Nets in C++ and CUDA C: Volume 2