Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery
About the e-Book
Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery Pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This volume in the acclaimed Mastery Series delivers clear, how-to guidance on the most commonly performed procedures in adult and pediatric thoracic surgery. As with other volumes in the series, Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery delivers expert commentary from master surgeons following each chapter. Invaluable for cardiothoracic fellows, as well as thoracic and cardiac surgeons.
- Comprehensive text follows the Mastery style—with comments from the expert editors at the end of each chapter to help hone technique, improve results, and minimize error.
- Procedure-based chapters address critical details—from indications and preoperative assessment to surgical technique, postsurgical follow-up, and management of complications.
- Broad coverage addresses thoracic, adult cardiac, and congenital cardiac procedures to prepare readers for any challenge.
NEW to the Third Edition…
- Full-color design and art enliven the text and facilitate visual learning.
- New chapters address key disorders and surgical interventions—including Ascending Aortic Aneurysms, Minimally Invasive Maze Procedure, Reoperative Cardiac Surgery, Repair of Esophageal Hernia, Repair of Pectus Deformities, Thoracic Sympathectomy, and Percutaneous Mitral and Aortic Valve Repairs.
- Companion website provides access to the fully searchable text and images from the book.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Methodologies for the Rhetoric of Health & Medicine