Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites 3rd Edition
Page Count384 Pages
About the e-Book
Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites 3rd Edition Pdf
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in gastrointestinal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.
- Presents core knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of gastrointestinal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Organized in a user-friendly way: by organ system and then by radiologic finding within the chapter.
- Includes new coverage of multi-slice CT to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces images and modalities from previous editions to reflect current trends in radiology.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clark's Essential Physics in Imaging for Radiographers