Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709 Strategies for Implementation
Page Count434 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709 Strategies for Implementation Pdf
Learn every aspect of SAP S/4HANA and develop the skills needed to migrate from SAP ECC
- Gain insight into the implementation and configuration of SAP S/4HANA
- Design business processes with SAP Central Finance
- Learn the available SAP S/4HANA deployment options in depth
SAP S/4HANA implementation, migration, and Central Finance are the key projects being employed across the globe, with millions of consultants working day and night to implement them. Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709 - Strategies for Implementation and Migration will allow you to gain a virtual implementation experience, and you can follow the steps to configure the learning system as per your requirements. This book focuses on several topics; each topic is covered in detail to make you a successful SAP S/4HANA professional.
You will begin by understanding SAP HANA and then move toward S/4HANA and the deployment options available to customers, including what suits various customer needs. You will then understand the impact of S/4HANA on General Ledger, Asset Accounting, and Profitability Analysis; SAP notes will also be listed when needed. As you progress through the book, you explore premigration, migration, and post-migration steps including the Near Zero Downtime strategy and learn how to implement Central Finance with and without MDG using SLT. In the concluding chapters, greenfield implementations using SAP Activate methodology will also be covered.
By the end of this book, you will have learned to successfully implement SAP S/4HANA projects that are customized for your business needs.
What you will learn
- Understand SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Implement SAP S/4HANA as a greenfield implementation with SAP Activate methodology
- Discover the hidden challenges in SAP Central Finance
- Migrate from ECC to S/4HANA successfully in a non-disrupted roadmap
- Explore the change from Classic Asset Accounting to New Asset Accounting
- Learn to configure General Ledger, Profitability Analysis, and Controlling
- Apply the Near Zero Downtime strategy to migration projects
- Walk through Customer Vendor Integration (CVI)
Who This Book Is For
Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709: Strategies for Implementation and Migration is for project managers, solution architects, and consultants who are planning to implement SAP S/4HANA for ERP solutions and are in the process of implementing it or are currently upgrading/migrating to it.
Table of Contents
- Overview of SAP HANA, S/4HANA and Migration
- Migration to SAP HANA Tools and The Project
- SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- Impact of S/4HANA on SAP General Ledger
- Impact of S/4HANA on SAP Controlling and Profitability Analysis
- Impact of S/4HANA on SAP Asset Accounting
- SAP S/4HANA New Functionalities Cash Management, BPC and Fiori UX
- Overview of Implementation Scenarios
- Migrating to S/4HANA
- Pre Migration Activities
- Migration Activities
- Post Migration Activities
- Central Finance A no disruption approach
- Greenfield Implementation
- Near Zero Downtime (NZDT) Strategy and SAP Activate Methodology
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 2018 Shaders and Effects Cookbook
Python Testing Cookbook