Page Count102 Pages
About the e-Book
In recent times, modern web browsers have become the application platform of choice. Grunt, along with its wide range of plugins, provides a simple way of managing the large number of build tasks required to maintain a sophisticated web application.
This book first demonstrates various Grunt use cases before running through the steps of installing, configuring, running, and customizing Grunt. You will learn how to install Node.js, the Node.js package manager (npm), and Grunt. Then, you will understand how to set up and configure a personalized Grunt environment. Next, you will look at the various methods of running and customizing Grunt to utilize its flexibility. Finally, to emphasise what has been learnt, you will see a complete example build of a web application.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about Grunt and its advantages
- Understand Node.js and how it relates to Grunt
- Take an in-depth look at npm, Node.js modules, and the working of Grunt plugins
- Get familiar with installing Grunt and setting up your first Grunt build environment
- Gain insight on the methods of configuring Grunt and when each method should be used
- Effectively execute Grunt through the use of task arguments, task aliasing, multi-task targets, and more
- Construct your own Grunt tasks, multi-tasks, and asynchronous tasks
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
PHP and MySQL Recipes
Creating Blogs with Jekyll