Programming PHP 3rd Edition
Page Count540 Pages
About the e-Book
Programming PHP 3rd Edition Pdf
This updated edition teaches everything you need to know to create effective web applications with the latest features in PHP 5.x. You’ll start with the big picture and then dive into language syntax, programming techniques, and other details, using examples that illustrate both correct usage and common idioms.
If you have a working knowledge of HTML, the authors’ many style tips and practical programming advice will help you become a top-notch PHP programmer.
- Get an overview of what’s possible with PHP programs
- Learn language fundamentals, including data types, variables, operators, and flow control statements
- Understand functions, strings, arrays, and objects
- Apply common web application techniques, such as form processing, data validation, session tracking, and cookies
- Interact with relational databases like MySQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Generate dynamic images, create PDF files, and parse XML files
- Learn secure scripts, error handling, performance tuning, and other advanced topics
- Get a quick reference to PHP core functions and standard extensions
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Practical PHP and MySQL Website Databases : A Simplified Approach
PHP Quick Scripting Reference