Learning Elastic Stack 6.0
Page Count434 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Elastic Stack 6.0 Pdf
Deliver end-to-end real-time distributed data processing solutions by leveraging the power of Elastic Stack 6.0
- Get to grips with the new features introduced in Elastic Stack 6.0
- Get valuable insights from your data by working with the different components of the Elastic stack such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, X-Pack, and Beats
- Includes handy tips and techniques to build, deploy and manage your Elastic applications efficiently on-premise or on the cloud
The Elastic Stack is a powerful combination of tools for distributed search, analytics, logging, and visualization of data from medium to massive data sets. The newly released Elastic Stack 6.0 brings new features and capabilities that empower users to find unique, actionable insights through these techniques. This book will give you a fundamental understanding of what the stack is all about, and how to use it efficiently to build powerful real-time data processing applications.
After a quick overview of the newly introduced features in Elastic Stack 6.0, you'll learn how to set up the stack by installing the tools, and see their basic configurations. Then it shows you how to use Elasticsearch for distributed searching and analytics, along with Logstash for logging, and Kibana for data visualization. It also demonstrates the creation of custom plugins using Kibana and Beats. You'll find out about Elastic X-Pack, a useful extension for effective security and monitoring. We also provide useful tips on how to use the Elastic Cloud and deploy the Elastic Stack in production environments.
On completing this book, you'll have a solid foundational knowledge of the basic Elastic Stack functionalities. You'll also have a good understanding of the role of each component in the stack to solve different data processing problems.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the different components of the Elastic Stack
- Get to know the new functionalities introduced in Elastic Stack 6.0
- Effectively build your data pipeline to get data from terabytes or petabytes of data into Elasticsearch and Logstash for searching and logging
- Use Kibana to visualize data and tell data stories in real-time
- Secure, monitor, and use the alerting and reporting capabilities of Elastic Stack
- Take your Elastic application to an on-premise or cloud-based production environment
Who This Book Is For
This book is for data professionals who want to get amazing insights and business metrics from their data sources. If you want to get a fundamental understanding of the Elastic Stack for distributed, real-time processing of data, this book will help you. A fundamental knowledge of JSON would be useful, but is not mandatory. No previous experience with the Elastic Stack is required.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification All-in-One Exam Guide
Calculus - A Complete Introduction: A Teach Yourself Guide