PHP: The Good Parts
Page Count178 Pages
About the e-Book
PHP: The Good Parts Pdf
PHP: The Good Parts Delivering the Best of PHP
Get past all the hype about Php and dig into the real power of this language. This book explores the most useful features of Php and how they can speed up the web development process, and explains why the most commonly used Php elements are often misused or misapplied. You’ll learn which parts add strength to object-oriented programming, and how to use certain features to integrate your application with databases.Written by a longtime member of the Php community, Php: The Good Parts is ideal for new Php programmers, as well as web developers switching from other languages.
- Become familiar with Php’s basic syntax, variables, and datatypes
- Learn how to integrate the language with web pages
- Understand how to use strings, arrays, and Php’s built-in functions
- Discover the advantages of using Php as an object-oriented language
- Explore how Php interacts with databases, such as Sqlite and MySql
- Learn input- and output-handling best practices to prevent security breaches
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Plug-In PHP: 100 Power Solutions
PHP Objects, Patterns and Practice