Essential Calculus Skills Practice Workbook with Full Solutions
Page Count152 Pages
About the e-Book
Essential Calculus Skills Practice Workbook with Full Solutions Pdf
The author, Chris McMullen, Ph.D., has over twenty years of experience teaching math skills to physics students. He prepared this comprehensive workbook (with full solutions to every problem) to share his strategies for mastering calculus. This workbook covers a variety of essential calculus skills, including:
- derivatives of polynomials, trig functions, exponentials, and logarithms
- the chain rule, product rule, and quotient rule
- second derivatives
- how to find the extreme values of a function
- limits, including l’Hopital’s rule
- antiderivatives of polynomials, trig functions, exponentials, and logarithms
- definite and indefinite integrals
- techniques of integration, including substitution, trig sub, and integration by parts
- multiple integrals
The goal of this workbook isn’t to cover every possible topic from calculus, but to focus on the most essential skills needed to apply calculus to other subjects, such as physics or engineering.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning Java Through Games
Building Effective Cybersecurity Programs