Beginning Python 2nd Edition
Page Count667 Pages
About the e-Book
Beginning Python 2nd Edition Pdf
Gain a fundamental understanding of Python’s syntax and features with the second edition of Beginning Python, an up–to–date introduction and practical reference. Covering a wide array of Python–related programming topics, including addressing language internals, database integration, network programming, and web services, you’ll be guided by sound development principles. Ten accompanying projects will ensure you can get your hands dirty in no time.
Updated to reflect the latest in Python programming paradigms and several of the most crucial features found in Python 3.0 (otherwise known as Python 3000), advanced topics, such as extending Python and packaging/distributing Python applications, are also covered.
What you’ll learn
- Become a proficient Python programmer by following along with a friendly, practical guide to the language’s key features
- Write code faster by learning how to take advantage of advanced features such as magic methods, exceptions, and abstraction
- Gain insight into modern Python programming paradigms including testing, documentation, packaging, and distribution
- Learn by following along with ten interesting projects, including a P2P file–sharing application, chat client, video game, remote text editor, and more
- Complete, downloadable code is provided for each project!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Using Microsoft Dynamics AX
Ubuntu Server Essentials