Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology 5th Edition
Page Count624 Pages
About the e-Book
Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology 5th Edition Pdf
Understanding the normal functions of the body is essential for successful veterinary practice and for understanding the mechanisms of disease. The 5th edition of Textbook of Veterinary Physiology approaches this vast subject in a practical, user-friendly way that helps you understand how key concepts relate to clinical practice. From cell physiology to body system function to homeostasis and immune function, this comprehensive text gives you the solid foundation you need to provide effective veterinary care.
- Clinical Correlations boxes present case studies that illustrate how to apply physiology principles and concepts to the diagnosis and treatment of veterinary patients.
- Key Points at the beginning of each chapter introduce new concepts and help you prepare for exams.
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter test your understanding of what you’ve just read and provide valuable review for exams.
- Full-color format highlights helpful information and enhances learning with a wealth of illustrations that visually depict specific functions and conditions.
- Expanded resources on the companion Evolve website include state-of-the-art 3D animations, practice questions, a glossary, and additional Clinical Correlations not found in the text.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease Expert Consult
Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book