Clinical Scenarios in Surgery 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Clinical Scenarios in Surgery 2nd Edition Pdf
Using a highly readable, case-based format, Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique, Second Edition, presents 135 cases that take readers step by step through the principles of safe surgical care. Ideal for senior surgical residents who are preparing for the oral board exam, this updated resource presents today’s standards of care in all areas of general surgery, including abdominal wall, upper GI, emergency general surgery, hepatobiliary, colorectal, breast, endocrine, thoracic, vascular, pediatric, skin and soft tissue, trauma, critical care, transplant, and head and neck surgeries.
- Fourteen chapters are new to the Second Edition, including six in the greatly-expanded section on Trauma.
- Each full-color case begins with a patient presentation and proceeds through differential diagnosis, workup, diagnosis and treatment, surgical procedures, postoperative management, and a case conclusion.
- Coverage includes key technical steps, potential pitfalls and special intraoperative considerations, take-home points, and suggested readings.
- Color figures, tables, and algorithms present information in a format that is easy to understand and remember.
- Every chapter includes a table summarizing Key Technical Steps and Potential Pitfalls for the procedure discussed.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Acute Care Surgery
Maingot's Abdominal Operations