Histology for Pathologists 5th Edition
Page Count1344 Pages
About the e-Book
Histology for Pathologists 5th Edition Pdf
Filled with more than 1,000 images, the latest edition of this award-winning comprehensive classic—written by anatomic pathologists for anatomic pathologists—has been updated with new information on surgical principles and techniques. Like previous editions, the book is designed to bridge the gap between normal histology and pathologic alterations.
- Now featuring the latest developments and advances made since the previous edition five years ago.
- Unique among pathology textbooks in using human—as opposed to animal—tissues for discussions on histology.
- Essential reading for all anatomic pathologists, and particularly helpful for pathology residents throughout their training.
- Chapters and sections organized by biological system as well as body region.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Concussion and Traumatic Encephalopathy
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Relevant Surgical Exposures