Encyclopedia of Public Health: Principles, People, and Programs
Page Count788 Pages
About the e-Book
Encyclopedia of Public Health: Principles, People, and Programs Pdf
Providing context to today's public health practices and broad coverage of topics, this book demonstrates how cross-disciplinary studies are critical to addressing current health issues.
• Presents complex health issues in ways that encourage readers to pursue the many different opportunities in the field of public health
• Supplies insights from contributors that include experts on diseases such as hepatitis, substance abuse prevention, the history of medicine, and neurology
• Provides a functional foundation for those working to improve the health of communities or individuals
• Identifies relevant connections between physical, social, and emotional health and well-being to everyday life
• Serves as a gateway to additional research and study by providing suggested further readings with each entry
About the Author
Sally Kuykendall, PhD, is professor of health services at Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA, and an independent evaluator of public health programs
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Complications of Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
Chiropractic Technique: Self Adjustment Made Easy