Pocket Atlas of Ophthalmology
Page Count258 Pages
About the e-Book
Pocket Atlas of Ophthalmology Pdf
Portable, practical information at a glance
In ophthalmology, visual diagnosis is the most crucial part of an examination. This handy atlas is designed to help busy clinicians identify clinical signs and symptoms, establish differential diagnoses, and work through complex clinical questions -- efficiently and accurately.
The Pocket Atlas of Ophthalmology features:
- More than 500 photographs, line drawings, and diagrams
- Precise clinical descriptions of all major disorders
- Color-coded tabs for easy access
- Easy-to-follow bulleted lists and flow charts
- Side-by-side comparison charts for differential diagnosis
- Succinct overviews of ocular anatomy and physiology
- Valuable tips and techniques for diagnosis and treatment
- Chapters on drug side effects and eye diseases in developing countries
Also useful as a study guide or patient information aid, the atlas also includes a detailed index and numerous cross-references. Compact, durable, and packed with information, this volume slides into any lab coat pocket, making it the ideal clinical companion for all eye care professionals.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Bariatric Fitness for Your New Life
Mesenteric Principles of Gastrointestinal Surgery