Test-Driven iOS Development with Swift
Page Count218 Pages
About the e-Book
Test-Driven iOS Development with Swift Pdf
Test-driven development (TDD) is a proven way to find software bugs early. Writing tests before your code improves the structure and maintainability of your app.
Test-driven iOS Development with Swift will help you understand the process of TDD and how it impacts your applications written in Swift. Through practical, real-world examples, you’ll start seeing how to implement TDD in context. We will begin with an overview of your TDD workflow and then deep-dive into unit testing concepts and code cycles. We will showcase the workings of functional tests, which will help you improve the user interface. Finally, you will learn about automating deployments and continuous integration to run an environment.
What You Will Learn
- Implement TDD in swift application development
- Get to know the fundamentals, life cycle, and benefits of TDD
- Explore the tools and frameworks to effectively use TDD
- Develop models and controllers driven by tests
- Construct the network layer using stubs
- Use functional tests to ensure the app works as planned
- Automate and streamline the building, analysing, testing, and archiving of your iOS apps
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
R Graph Essentials
Data Clustering in C++