R Graph Essentials
Page Count190 Pages
About the e-Book
R Graph Essentials Pdf
R has undergone an explosion of popularity around the world. The wide range of graphs and options for creating high-impact visualizations makes R a highly effective tool for researchers, data analysts, students, and others.
This book starts with the basics of R and the principles of creating graphics, focusing on scatterplots and line graphs for research and data analysis.
After that you will learn how to include mathematical expressions on your graphs and create bar charts, histograms, boxplots, and so on using advanced functions. The book then dives deeper into shading and coloring your graphs and labeling points on graphs using the qplot function. After that you will learn how to use the ggplot package to control symbol color, size, shape, and many other attributes.
By the end of this book, you will have expert skills to create attractive and informative graphics and design professional-level graphs.
What You Will Learn
- Understand and implement the basic graphics syntax and techniques
- Create scatterplots and line plots, and include mathematical expressions in them
- Include more advanced graphics and color palettes in your graph
- Create and customize graphs using the qplot function
- Customize the graphics, backgrounds, sizes, and colors of your graph using ggplot
- Add layers to your graph using ggplot
- Make publication-quality graphs using ggplot
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Test-Driven iOS Development with Swift