About the e-Book
Here is the state-of-the-art on recognizing, managing and living with neurofibromatosis (NF) for patients, families, and health care professionals. From new genetic and diagnostic advances, to associated cardiovascular and endocrine abnormalities, to the significant psychosocial impact of NF, the book is packed with clear, practical guidance for understanding and living with this disability.
- A complete diagnostic guide to help you recognize
- NF-related symptoms–with a timeline for when they might appear
- New treatment options for NF, including pain control
- Coverage of the newly discovered form of NF, schwannomatosis
- Personal perspectives from NF patients and their families
- Glossary that defines medical terminology
With the great diagnostic and treatment advances achieved in the last decade, and research proceeding rapidly, the future for patients with NF has never been brighter. For all individuals living with the challenges of this disability, the book brings you to the forefront of medical knowledge. Make sure it is within close reach for fast and easy reference.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Practical Atlas of Transplant Pathology