Synopsis of Spine Surgery 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Synopsis of Spine Surgery 2nd Edition Pdf
The second edition of Synopsis of Spine Surgery uses a succinct, easily accessible outline format to present the latest diagnostic and management techniques for a range of spine problems. The book opens with review of general principles, including anatomy, surgical approaches, the physical examination, imaging and diagnostic testing, biomechanics of the spine and instrumentation, and the physiology of bone grafting. In the chapters that follow, the authors share their clinical expertise on the management of degenerative spinal conditions, deformities, and trauma, as well as on special topics such as tumors, infections, rheumatoid arthritis, seronegative spondyloarthropathies, and pediatric spine disorders.
- Succinct outline format speeds reader through review of the goals of treatment, evaluation, classification of injuries, diagnosis, prognosis, indications, surgical treatments, and nonoperative treatment options, including pharmacologic intervention
- Precise line drawings aid comprehension of surgical approaches and techniques
- New chapters cover biological implants and motion sparing devices
- Annotated bibliography provides reader with key references for further study
- Handy portable size is ideal for busy physicians on the move
Synopsis of Spine Surgery will enable orthopedic surgeons, spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, pain management specialists, and trainees, residents, and fellows in these specialties to optimize patient care. With its concise, easy-to-read format, the book is ideal for residents preparing for their annual in-service examination. It will also help medical students prepare for spine surgery rotations.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuro-oncology: The Essentials