Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches
About the e-Book
Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches Pdf
Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches discusses 32 key surgical treatments for managing the most common problems and sports-related injuries to the knee.
Each chapter outlines physical examination techniques, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, indications, operative and non-operative treatment options, patient positioning, goals, approaches, surgical techniques, and postoperative considerations. Leading experts offer their perspectives on procedures such as arthroscopic menisecal repair, ligament reconstruction, osteochondritis dissecans treatment, osteotomies about the knee, proximal/distal realignment for patellar instability, tibial spine fractures, and more.
- Features practical tips on how to handle from the experts on handling articular cartilage abnormalities, ligament tears, patellofemoral problems, tendon injuries, fractures and more
- Includes numerous approaches for osteotomy, ACL reconstruction, and PCL reconstruction
- Describes the management of difficult multiligament injuries
- Contains "Pearls" and "Pitfalls" call attention to key points and offer tips for how to avoid complications
- Supplemented by more than 270 illustrations aid the comprehension of each surgical technique
All orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, fellows in training, and residents treating patients with knee injuries and conditions will appreciate the wealth of information in this reference.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: Face, Lacrimal System & Orbit
Neurotrauma and Critical Care of the Spine