Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition
Page Count768 Pages
About the e-Book
Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition Pdf
Authored by renowned leaders in the field, this comprehensive volume covers all aspects of drug-drug interactions, including preclinical, clinical, toxicological, and regulatory perspectives.
Thoroughly updated, this second edition reflects the significant advances and includes extensive new material on:
- key interplay between transporters and enzymes in drug metabolism and drug interactions
- the integral role of pharmacogenetics in metabolism-based drug-drug interactions
- in vivo – in vitro correlations (reversible, mechanism-based inhibition, induction)
- in silico approaches enabling structure-activity and structure-function studies
- high-throughput screening and GLP methods for evaluating drug interactions in vitro
- the use of transgenic animal models to evaluate drug interactions
Providing helpful case examples and computer-aided modeling, Drug-Drug Interactions is filled with over 200 invaluable tables, equations, and figures to clarify key concepts, and incorporates critical new updated information.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Illustrated Dictionary of Immunology
Applied Anatomy of Aerial Arts