Introduction to Voice Computing in Python
Page Count408 Pages
About the e-Book
Introduction to Voice Computing in Python Pdf
It's an exciting time to be a developer in the voice computing space: 1 in 4 searches on Google are now voice-enabled, Amazon Alexa just passed 10,000 skills, and 100 million calls are completed on WhatsApp daily. But where do you go to start learning how to code in this field?
Whether you are a veteran developer or just starting out, this book guides you through the process of building voice-based applications in Python.
- Understand how to read/write, record, clean, encrypt, playback, transcode, transcribe, compress, publish, featurize, model, and visualize voice files
- Build your own voice computer and voice assistant from scratch
- Design cutting-edge microservice server architectures on top of Docker and Kubernetes
- Get access to 200+ starter scripts in a GitHub repository
- Become involved in the larger open source voice community
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MicroPython for STM32 Nucleo Technical Workshop
Core Java Essentials: Starting out with Java programming