MRCS Part B OSCE: Anatomy
About the e-Book
MRCS Part B OSCE: Anatomy Pdf
MRCS Part B OSCE: Anatomy is unique in focussing solely on providing the knowledge necessary to pass one of the toughest exam components facing surgical trainees. Offering the most up-to-date coverage of anatomy practice questions and presented in a clear layout, chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics. Featuring a wealth of questions and fully descriptive answers, this book provides the essential revision text to maximise chances of exam success.
- 150 scenario-based anatomy questions, model answers and enhanced with concise revision notes
- Highly illustrated with diagrams and tables to improve understanding of complicated anatomy
- Includes practical advice on how to approach the exam and useful tips to achieve the highest marks
- Familiarizes candidates with the full range of presentations: surface anatomy, prosections and radiological imaging
- Edited by highly experienced anatomist, Professor Vishy Mahadevan
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MRCS Part B OSCEs: Essential Revision Notes
McQs in Clinical Radiology: A Revision Guide for the FRCR