McGraw-Hill Education Science Workbook for the GED Test 2nd Edition
Page Count221 Pages
About the e-Book
McGraw-Hill Education Science Workbook for the GED Test 2nd Edition Pdf
Get the targeted practice you need to excel on the Science section of the GED test!
We Will Help You Get Your Best Score on the GED®* Test!
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill Education is the name you trust to deliver results. This MHE guide is the ideal prep tool if you want to succeed on the Science portion of the GED® Test. Inside this book, you will find:
• 425 Science questions in a variety of formats that provide intensive practice
• A Top 25 list that tells you the most important concepts you need to know
• Complete coverage of all the Science topics that you will find on the test
• A pretest to help you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
• Extensive examples of the latest question types
• A posttest modeled on the actual exam that will give you a realistic test-day experience
The bonus Flashcard App includes 100 cards that will help you review key topics spanning all 4 GED sections. (See inside front cover for more information.)
The learning objectives in this book are based on the Common Core State Standards. This means that you can use this book as a base for study on all high school equivalency exams.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Organic and Biochemistry for Today
Cañadell's Pediatric Bone Sarcomas