The Chest X-Ray: A Systematic Teaching Atlas
Page Count224 Pages
About the e-Book
The Chest X-Ray: A Systematic Teaching Atlas Pdf
For all students and physicians in training who want to learn more about the systematic interpretation of conventional chest radiographs, and for anyone who wants to learn how to insert chest tubes and central venous catheters.
What does this book offer?
- Detailed diagrams on topographical anatomy, with numerical labels for self-review.
- Coverage includes even relatively complex findings in trauma victims and ICU patients.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions on the placement of CVCs and chest tubes.
- Simple aids and tricks, such as the "silhouette sign," that are helpful in image interpretation.
- Images to illustrate all common abnormalities (systematically arranged according to morphological patterns).
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Family Medicine: Principles and Practice
Essential Developmental Biology