Learning Jupyter 5 2nd Edition
Page Count282 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Jupyter 5 2nd Edition Pdf
Create and share livecode, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text, in both a single document and a web browser with Jupyter
- Learn how to use Jupyter 5.x features such as cell tagging and attractive table styles
- Leverage big data tools and datasets with different Python packages
- Explore multiple-user Jupyter Notebook servers
The Jupyter Notebook allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. The Jupyter Notebook system is extensively used in domains such as data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, and machine learning. Learning Jupyter 5 will help you get to grips with interactive computing using real-world examples.
By the end of this book, you will have used Jupyter with a big dataset and be able to apply all the functionalities you’ve explored throughout the book. You will also have learned all about the Jupyter Notebook and be able to start performing data transformation, numerical simulation, and data visualization.
What you will learn
- Install and run the Jupyter Notebook system on your machine
- Use interactive widgets to manipulate and visualize data in real time
- Start sharing your Notebook with colleagues
- Invite your colleagues to work with you on the same Notebook
- Organize your Notebook using Jupyter namespaces
- Access big data in Jupyter for dealing with large datasets using Spark
Who this book is for
Learning Jupyter 5 is for developers, data scientists, machine learning users, and anyone working on data analysis or data science projects across different teams. Data science professionals will also find this book useful for performing technical and scientific computing collaboratively.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Jupyter
- Jupyter Python Scripting
- Jupyter R Scripting
- Jupyter Julia Scripting
- Jupyter Java Coding
- Jupyter Scala
- Jupyter and Big Data
- Interactive Widgets
- Sharing and Coverting Jupyter Notebook
- Multiuser Jupyter Notebook
- What’s Next?
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pentaho Data Integration Quick Start Guide
Learning Java by Building Android Games