Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery
Page Count416 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery Pdf
Understand various tools and practices for building a continuous integration and delivery pipeline effectively
- Get up and running with the patterns of continuous integration
- Learn Jenkins UI for developing plugins and build an effective Jenkins pipeline
- Automate CI/CD with command-line tools and scripts
Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery starts with the fundamentals of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and where it fits in the DevOps ecosystem. You will explore the importance of stakeholder collaboration as part of CI/CD.
As you make your way through the chapters, you will get to grips with Jenkins UI, and learn to install Jenkins on different platforms, add plugins, and write freestyle scripts. Next, you will gain hands-on experience of developing plugins with Jenkins UI, building the Jenkins 2.0 pipeline, and performing Docker integration. In the concluding chapters, you will install Travis CI and Circle CI and carry out scripting, logging, and debugging, helping you to acquire a broad knowledge of CI/CD with Travis CI and CircleCI.
By the end of this book, you will have a detailed understanding of best practices for CI/CD systems and be able to implement them with confidence.
What you will learn
- Install Jenkins on multiple operating systems
- Work with Jenkins freestyle scripts, pipeline syntax, and methodology
- Explore Travis CI build life cycle events and multiple build languages
- Master the Travis CI CLI (command-line interface) and automate tasks with the CLI
- Use CircleCI CLI jobs and work with pipelines
- Automate tasks using CircleCI CLI and learn to debug and troubleshoot
- Learn open source tooling such as Git and GitHub
- Install Docker and learn concepts in shell scripting
Who this book is for
Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery is for system administrators, DevOps engineers, and build and release engineers who want to understand the concept of CI and gain hands-on experience working with prominent tools in the CI ecosystem. Basic knowledge of software delivery is an added advantage.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Qlik Sense Cookbook
TypeScript 3.0 Quick Start Guide