Managing Oracle Fusion Applications
Page Count350 Pages
About the e-Book
Managing Oracle Fusion Applications Pdf
Administer a fully integrated application management framework across your enterprise using the detailed information contained in this Oracle Press guide. Managing Oracle Fusion Applications first explains key principles and then logically groups utilities into practical, ready-to-use toolboxes. Learn how to build lifecycle models, deliver dynamic business intelligence, optimize performance, mitigate risk, and integrate the latest Web 2.0 and social networking features. Compliance, security, and testing techniques are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Understand the components and architecture of Oracle Fusion Applications
- Plan, develop, and implement an effective application management plan
- Resolve reliability issues with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Configure and deploy applications from the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console
- Adjust run-time parameters using Java Management Extensions and MBeans
- Generate and distribute reports using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
- Establish solid user authentication, access control, and data protection policies
- Work with Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance Intelligence
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MrExcel XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time
POJO’s in Action