SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide
Page Count576 Pages
About the e-Book
SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide Pdf
Fully updated Study Guide for the SSCP
This guide prepares you for the SSCP, Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification examination by focusing on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) as determined by ISC2 in seven high level topics. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam objectives. You’ll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, real-world practice, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment and much more. Reinforce what you’ve learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
Along with the book you also get access to Sybex’s superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
- 125 question practice exam to help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, you’re ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 100 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last minute test prep before the exam
- A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
- Appendix of charts, tables, typical applications, and programs
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you’ll be ready for:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MrExcel XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time