ASP.NET Core 2 Fundamentals
About the e-Book
ASP.NET Core 2 Fundamentals Pdf
Imagine the boost in business if you can build large, rich web applications with little code and built-in Windows authentication. With this book, you can gain skills to develop real-world applications with ASP.NET Core 2.
- Adopts the application-centric approach to explain core concepts
- Covers industry-best practices to build flexible, robust applications
- Shows how to enhance your applications by adding more functionalities
The book sets the stage with an introduction to web applications and helps you build an understanding of the tried-and-true MVC architecture. You learn all about views, from what is the Razor view engine to tagging helpers. You gain insight into what models are, how to bind them, and how to migrate database using the correct model. As you get comfortable with the world of ASP.NET, you learn about validation and routing. You also learn the advanced concepts, such as designing Rest Buy (a RESTful shopping cart application), creating entities for it, and creating EF context and migrations. By the time you are done reading the book, you will be able to optimally use ASP.NET to develop, unit test, and deploy applications like a pro.
What you will learn
- Work with basic programming constructs using the Razor view engine
- Use flexibility and data compartmentalization of ViewModel
- Build a custom route for ASP.NET MVC applications for SEO
- Optimize applications with performance analysis and improvement steps
- Improve application performance, security, and data access to optimize the overall development process
- Deploy an ASP.NET MVC application in a non-Windows environment
Who this book is for
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java 11 Cookbook
Microservices Development Cookbook