Data Driven: Harnessing Data and AI to Reinvent Customer Engagement
Page Count256 Pages
About the e-Book
Data Driven: Harnessing Data and AI to Reinvent Customer Engagement Pdf
The indispensable guide to data-powered marketing from the team behind the data management platform that helps fuel Salesforce?the #1 customer relationship management (CRM) company in the world
A tectonic shift in the practice of marketing is underway. Digital technology, social media, and e-commerce have radically changed the way consumers access information, order products, and shop for services. Using the latest technologies?cloud, mobile, social, internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI)?we have more data about consumers and their needs, wants, and affinities than ever before. Data Driven will show you how to:
- Target and delight your customers with unprecedented accuracy and success
- Bring customers closer to your brand and inspire them to engage, purchase, and remain loyal
- Capture, organize, and analyze data from every source and activate it across every channel
- Create a data-powered marketing strategy that can be customized for any audience
- Serve individual consumers with highly personalized interactions
- Deliver better customer service for the best customer experience
- Improve your products and optimize your operating systems
- Use AI and IoT to predict the future direction of markets
You’ll discover the three principles for building a successful data strategy and the five sources of data-driven power. You’ll see how top companies put these data-driven strategies into action: how Pandora used second- and third-hand data to learn more about its listeners; how Georgia-Pacific moved from scarcity to abundance in the data sphere; and how Dunkin’ Brands leveraged CRM data as a force multiplier for customer engagement. And if you’re wondering what the future holds, you’ll receive seven forecasts to better prepare you for what may come next.
Sure to be a classic, Data Driven is a practical road map to the modern marketing landscape and a toolkit for success in the face of changes already underway and still to come.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CMD Your Computer
Textbook Of Preventive And Community Dentistry