Ansible Quick Start Guide
Page Count214 Pages
About the e-Book
Ansible Quick Start Guide Pdf
Configure Ansible and start coding YAML playbooks using the appropriate modules
- Create and use Ansible Playbook to script and organise management tasks
- Benefit from the Ansible community roles and modules to resolve complex and niche tasks
- Write configuration management code to automate infrastructure
Configuration Management (CM) tools help administrators reduce their workload. Ansible is one of the best Configuration Management tools, and can act as an orchestrator for managing other CMs. This book is the easiest way to learn how to use Ansible as an orchestrator and a Configuration Management tool. With this book, you will learn how to control and monitor computer and network infrastructures of any size,physical or virtual.
You will begin by learning about the Ansible client-server architecture. To get started, you will set up and configure an Ansible server. You will then go through the major features of Ansible: Playbook and Inventory. Then, we will look at Ansible systems and network modules.
You will then use Ansible to enable infrastructure automated configuration management, followed by best practices for using Ansible roles and community modules.
Finally, you will explore Ansible features such as Ansible Vault, Ansible Containers, and Ansible plugins.
What you will learn
- Implement Playbook YAML scripts and its capacities to simplify day-to-day tasks
- Setup Static and Dynamic Inventory
- Use Ansible predefined modules for Linux, Windows, networking, and virtualisation administration
- Organize and configure the host filesystem using storage and files modules
- Implement Ansible to enable infrastructure automated configuration management
- Simplify infrastructure administration
- Search and install new roles and enable them within Ansible
- Secure your data using Ansible Vault
Who this book is for
This book is targeted at System Administrators and Network Administrators who want to use Ansible to automate an infrastructure. No knowledge of Ansible is required.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Red Team Tactics
Hands-On Markov Models with Python