Become a Python Data Analyst
Page Count178 Pages
About the e-Book
Become a Python Data Analyst Pdf
Enhance your data analysis and predictive modeling skills using popular Python tools
- Cover all fundamental libraries for operation and manipulation of Python for data analysis
- Implement real-world datasets to perform predictive analytics with Python
- Access modern data analysis techniques and detailed code with scikit-learn and SciPy
Python is one of the most common and popular languages preferred by leading data analysts and statisticians for working with massive datasets and complex data visualizations.
Become a Python Data Analyst introduces Python’s most essential tools and libraries necessary to work with the data analysis process, right from preparing data to performing simple statistical analyses and creating meaningful data visualizations.
In this book, we will cover Python libraries such as NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, SciPy, and scikit-learn, and apply them in practical data analysis and statistics examples. As you make your way through the chapters, you will learn to efficiently use the Jupyter Notebook to operate and manipulate data using NumPy and the pandas library. In the concluding chapters, you will gain experience in building simple predictive models and carrying out statistical computation and analysis using rich Python tools and proven data analysis techniques.
By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience performing data analysis with Python.
What you will learn
- Explore important Python libraries and learn to install Anaconda distribution
- Understand the basics of NumPy
- Produce informative and useful visualizations for analyzing data
- Perform common statistical calculations
- Build predictive models and understand the principles of predictive analytics
Who this book is for
Become a Python Data Analyst is for entry-level data analysts, data engineers, and BI professionals who want to make complete use of Python tools for performing efficient data analysis. Prior knowledge of Python programming is necessary to understand the concepts covered in this book
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Applied Deep Learning with Python
Docker Cookbook: Over 100 practical