Programming Languages for MIS
About the e-Book
Programming Languages for MIS Pdf
Focused on web application development, the book considers client-side computing, server-side computing, and database applications. It emphasizes programming techniques, including structured programming, object-oriented programming, client-side programming, server-side programming, and graphical user interface.
- Introduces the basics of computer languages along with the key characteristics of all procedural computer languages
- Covers C++ and the fundamental concepts of the two programming paradigms: function-oriented and object-oriented
- Presents VB.NET for graphical user interface development
- Introduces PHP, a popular open source programming language, and explains the use of the MySQL database in PHP
- Discusses XML and its companion languages, including XSTL, DTD, and XML Schema
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0
iBATIS in Action