Hands-On Serverless Applications with Kotlin
About the e-Book
Hands-On Serverless Applications with Kotlin Pdf
Choose the right architecture and design it using design patterns to create a serverless application that cuts costs and is easily scalable
- Design enterprise ready serverless applications that effortlessly meet your customers' requirements
- Effectively deploy, manage, monitor, and orchestrate serverless applications using AWS
- Use Cloud9 to provision a secured development environment in the cloud
Serverless is a cloud computing execution model where the cloud provider dynamically manages the allocation and provisioning of servers. Many companies have started using serverless architectures to cut costs and improve scalability. Hands-On Serverless Applications with Kotlin is your one-stop guide to designing serverless architectures for your applications with AWS and Kotlin.
To start with, you'll explore the fundamentals of serverless architecture and how AWS Lambda functions work. You will then learn to design, build, secure, and deploy your application to production. In addition to these activities, you'll understand how to implement non-functional requirements such as auditing and logging. Moving on, you'll discover how to scale up and orchestrate serverless applications using an open source framework and handle distributed serverless systems in production.
By the end of the book, you'll have gained the knowledge needed to build scalable and cost-efficient Kotlin applications with a serverless framework.
What you will learn
- Design a serverless architecture
- Use AWS Lambda to contain your serverless API
- Explore the various ways to keep serverless apps safe and secure
- Understand how a serverless API allows you to use huge infrastructure and cut costs
- Discover how to handle distributed systems in Kotlin
- Design the data flow between cloud services and custom business logic
- Secure your Kotlin AWS serverless application
- Master Kotlin design patterns for serverless applications
Who this book is for
Hands-On Serverless Applications with Kotlin is for you if you are a Kotlin developer who wants to learn about serverless architectures. It is assumed that you have some knowledge of Kotlin programming and AWS.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions: Exam Guide 70-533
Designing AWS Environments