Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions: Exam Guide 70-533
Page Count516 Pages
About the e-Book
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions: Exam Guide 70-533 Pdf
Develop skills and knowledge for provisioning and managing services in Microsoft Azure and implement infrastructure components
- Build and manage robust infrastructure solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Plan and implement Azure storage, backup, and recovery services
- Prepare and boost your confidence with certification-based mock tests and solutions
Microsoft Azure is a prominent public cloud provider, recording the highest user base growth in the year 2017. Microsoft has prominent certifications that help architects, developers, and administrators gain hands-on knowledge while working on Azure. 70-533 is one such advanced-level certification, which deals with infrastructure solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions starts with an overview of the certification and an introduction to Microsoft Azure. Next, you will learn how to plan and implement virtual machines and containers, followed by designing and implementing service apps. As you make your way through the chapters, you will learn how to implement and manage virtual networks and Azure identities, as well as the Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment. In the concluding chapters, you will learn how to plan and implement storage and security, and business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) strategies. You will also automate and monitor cloud management operations in Azure. By the end of the book, you will have covered all of the modules, along with the practice questions at the end of each chapter, which will be extremely helpful in passing the 70-533 certification exam.
What you will learn
- Explore cloud basics and gain an overview of Microsoft Azure
- Plan and implement virtual machines and containers for scalability and resilience
- Understand virtual networks' cross-premises connectivity
- Learn how to manage your Azure identities
- Plan and implement storage, security, and the BCDR strategy
- Automate and monitor cloud management operations in Azure
- Manage app services for resilience and availability
- Interacting with Azure Services by using ARM, the Azure CLI, and PowerShell
Who this book is for
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions is for senior cloud professionals who already have experience working with the Azure ecosystem and want to take their knowledge to the next level. Prior knowledge of the Azure ecosystem is necessary.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Concurrent Patterns and Best Practices
Hands-On Serverless Applications with Kotlin