Hands-On Chatbot Development with Alexa Skills and Amazon Lex
Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Chatbot Development with Alexa Skills and Amazon Lex Pdf
Build artificial intelligence (AI) powered voice and text conversational interfaces with Amazon
- Develop Alexa Skills to create a working voice user interface (VUI)
- Integrate Amazon Lex chatbots into Facebook, Slack, and text messages
- Learn to use AWS Lambda, Alexa Skills Kit, and Amazon Lex
Have you ever wondered how Alexa apps are made, how voice-enabled technologies work, or how chatbots function? And why tech giants such as Amazon and Google are investing in voice technologies? A better question is: why should I start developing on these platforms? Hands-On Chatbot Development with Alexa Skills and Amazon Lex covers all features of the Alexa Skills kit with real-world examples that help you develop skills to integrate Echo and chatbots into Facebook, Slack, and Twilio with the Amazon Lex platform.
The book starts with teaching you how to set up your local environment and AWS CLI so that you can automate the process of uploading AWS Lambda from your local machine. You will then learn to develop Alexa Skills and Lex chatbots using Lambda functions to control functionality. Once you've come to grips with this, you will learn to create increasingly complex chatbots, integrate Amazon S3, and change the way Alexa talks to the user. In the concluding chapters, we shift our focus to Amazon Lex and messaging chatbots. We will explore Alexa, learn about DynamoDB databases, and add cards to user conversations.
By the end of this book, you will have explored a full set of technologies that will enable you to create your own voice and messaging chatbots using Amazon.
What you will learn
- Create a development environment using Alexa Skills Kit, AWS CLI, and Node.js
- Build Alexa Skills and Lex chatbots from scratch
- Gain access to third-party APIs from your Alexa Skills and Lex chatbots
- Use AWS services such as Amazon S3 and DynamoDB to enhance the abilities of your Alexa Skills and Amazon Lex chatbots
- Publish a Lex chatbot to Facebook Messenger, Twilio SMS, and Slack
- Create a custom website for your Lex chatbots
- Develop your own skills for Alexa-enabled devices such as the Echo
Who this book is for
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Effective DevOps with AWS
Google Cloud Platform Administration