Industrial Internet Application Development
Page Count412 Pages
About the e-Book
Industrial Internet Application Development Pdf
Your one-stop guide to designing, building, managing, and operating Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications
- Build IIoT applications and deploy them on Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Learn data analytics techniques in IIoT using Spark and TensorFlow
- Understand and combine Predix services to accelerate your development
The Industrial Internet refers to the integration of complex physical machines with networked sensors and software. The current growth in the number of sensors deployed in heavy machinery and industrial equipment will lead to an exponential increase in data being captured that needs to be analyzed for predictive analytics. This also opens up a new avenue for developers who want to build exciting industrial applications.
Industrial Internet Application Development serves as a one-stop guide for software professionals wanting to design, build, manage, and operate IIoT applications. You will develop your first IIoT application and understand its deployment and security considerations, followed by running through the deployment of IIoT applications on the Predix platform. Once you have got to grips with what IIoT is, you will move on to exploring Edge Development along with the analytics portions of the IIoT stack. All this will help you identify key elements of the development framework, and understand their importance when considering the overall architecture and design considerations for IIoT applications. By the end of this book, you will have grasped how to deploy IIoT applications on the Predix platform, as well as incorporate best practices for making fault-tolerant and reliable IIoT systems.
What you will learn
- Connect prototype devices to CloudStore data in IIoT applications
- Explore data management techniques and implementation
- Study IIoT applications analytics using Spark ML and TensorFlow
- Deploy analytics and visualize the outcomes as Alerts
- Understand continuous deployment using Docker and Cloud Foundry
- Make your applications fault-tolerant and monitor them with New Relic
- Understand IIoT platform architecture and implement IIoT applications on the platform
Who this book is for
This book is intended for software developers, architects, product managers, and executives keen to gain insights into Industrial Internet development. A basic knowledge of any popular programming language such as Python will be helpful.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
VuePress Quick Start Guide
Hands-On Transfer Learning with Python