React Router Quick Start Guide
Page Count156 Pages
About the e-Book
React Router Quick Start Guide Pdf
Learn how you can implement routing in a React Web/Native application using React-Router library
- Create nested routes and complex workflows for your applications
- Learn Routing in server-side rendered applications and in Native mobile applications
- Understand how Redux bindings for React-Router works using the connected-react-router library
React Router is the routing library for React, and it can be used in both React Web and React Native applications. This book is a simple way to get started with React Router and harness its full power for your applications.
The book starts with an introduction to React Router and teaches you how to create your first route using the React component. You will then learn about configuring your routes, passing parameters, and creating nested routes. You will be introduced to various components in React-Router and learn different configuration options available for these components. You will then see how to use the Redirect and Switch components. For even greater flexibility, you will learn about BrowserRouter, HashRouter, NativeRouter, and StaticRouter.
By the end of the book, you will have set up a project with React Router and make routing configuration work in a server-side rendered React application, a mobile application built with React Native and also understand how Redux and React-Router can be used in the same application.
What you will learn
- Create your first Route using the Route component
- Protect routes from unauthorized access by using the redirect component
- Navigate to your defined route using Link and NavLink
- Configure BrowserRouter and HashRouter using various props
- Use StaticRouter for routing in server-side rendered React applications
- Implement routing in a React Native app using react-router-native
- Using connected-react-router library with React-Router for better state management
Who this book is for
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
R Programming Fundamentals
Network Scanning Cookbook