Practical DevOps: Implement DevOps organization 2nd Edition
Page Count250 Pages
About the e-Book
Practical DevOps: Implement DevOps organization 2nd Edition Pdf
Understand the benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery and see how they support the agile software development process
- Learn how DevOps can accelerate your entire software development life cycle
- Improve your organization's performance to ensure the smooth production of software and services
- Get hands-on experience in using efficient DevOps tools to better effect
DevOps is a practical field that focuses on delivering business value as efficiently as possible. DevOps encompasses all code workflows from testing environments to production environments. It stresses cooperation between different roles, and how they can work together more closely, as the roots of the word imply Development and Operations.
Practical DevOps begins with a quick refresher on DevOps and continuous delivery and quickly moves on to show you how DevOps affects software architectures. You'll create a sample enterprise Java application that you 'll continue to work with through the remaining chapters. Following this, you will explore various code storage and build server options. You will then learn how to test your code with a few tools and deploy your test successfully. In addition to this, you will also see how to monitor code for any anomalies and make sure that it runs as expected. Finally, you will discover how to handle logs and keep track of the issues that affect different processes.
By the end of the book, you will be familiar with all the tools needed to deploy, integrate, and deliver efficiently with DevOps.
What you will learn
- Understand how all deployment systems fit together to form a larger system
- Set up and familiarize yourself with all the tools you need to be efficient with DevOps
- Design an application suitable for continuous deployment systems with DevOps in mind
- Store and manage your code effectively using Git, Gerrit, Gitlab, and more
- Configure a job to build a sample CRUD application
- Test your code using automated regression testing with Jenkins Selenium
- Deploy your code using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Palletops, Chef, and Vagrant
Who This Book Is For
If you're a developer or system administrator looking to take on larger responsibilities and understand how the infrastructure that builds today's enterprises works, this is the book for you. This book will also help you greatly if you're an operations worker who would like to better support developers. You do not need any previous knowledge of DevOps to understand the concepts in this book.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Robot Operating System Cookbook