OpenStack for Architects 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
OpenStack for Architects 2nd Edition Pdf
Implement successful private clouds with OpenStack
- Gain hands-on experience in designing a private cloud for all infrastructures
- Create a robust virtual environment for your organization
- Design, implement and deploy an OpenStack-based cloud based on the Queens release
Over the past six years, hundreds of organizations have successfully implemented Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms based on OpenStack. The huge amount of investment from these organizations, including industry giants such as IBM and HP, as well as open source leaders, such as Red Hat, Canonical, and SUSE, has led analysts to label OpenStack as the most important open source technology since the Linux operating system. Due to its ambitious scope, OpenStack is a complex and fast-evolving open source project that requires a diverse skill set to design and implement it.
OpenStack for Architects leads you through the major decision points that you'll face while architecting an OpenStack private cloud for your organization. This book will address the recent changes made in the latest OpenStack release i.e Queens, and will also deal with advanced concepts such as containerization, NVF, and security. At each point, the authors offer you advice based on the experience they've gained from designing and leading successful OpenStack projects in a wide range of industries. Each chapter also includes lab material that gives you a chance to install and configure the technologies used to build production-quality OpenStack clouds. Most importantly, the book focuses on ensuring that your OpenStack project meets the needs of your organization, which will guarantee a successful rollout.
What you will learn
- Learn the overall structure of an OpenStack deployment
- Craft an OpenStack deployment process which fits within your organization
- Apply Agile Development methodologies to engineer and operate OpenStack clouds
- Build a product roadmap for Infrastructure as a Service based on OpenStack
- Make use of containers to increase the manageability and resiliency of applications running in and on OpenStack.
- Use enterprise security guidelines for your OpenStack deployment
Who This Book Is For
OpenStack for Architects is for Cloud architects who are responsible to design and implement a private cloud with OpenStack. System engineers and enterprise architects will also find this book useful. Basic understanding of core OpenStack services, as well as some working experience of concepts, is recommended.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Office 2019 For Dummies