Pro SQL Server on Linux
Page Count605 Pages
About the e-Book
Pro SQL Server on Linux Pdf
- Learn about the history and internal of the unique SQL Server on Linux architecture.
- Install and configure Microsoft’s flagship database product on the Linux platform
- Manage your deployments using container technology through Docker and Kubernetes
- Know the basics of building databases, the T-SQL language, and developing applications against SQL Server on Linux
- Use tools and features to diagnose, manage, and monitor SQL Server on Linux
- Scale your application by learning the performance capabilities of SQL Server
- Deliver high availability and disaster recovery to ensure business continuity
- Secure your database from attack, and protect sensitive data through encryption
- Take advantage of powerful features such as Failover Clusters, Availability Groups, In-Memory Support, and SQL Server’s Self-Tuning Engine
- Learn how to migrate your database from older releases of SQL Server and other database platforms such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Build and maintain schemas, and perform management tasks from both GUI and command line
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .