Windows Server 2012
Page Count258 Pages
About the e-Book
Windows Server 2012 Pdf
If your organization plans to move to a cloud infrastructure from a LAN or WAN, this book shows you how to do it efficiently with Windows Server 2012. Experienced Windows administrators will learn how to deploy, configure, and manage the server’s expanded capabilities and features step-by-step, using clear examples and numerous screen shots. You’ll also discover how to integrate employees’ private mobile devices into your corporate network.
Whether you intend to take your infrastructure to a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment, Windows Server 2012 provides the virtualization technology to get you there. This book helps you put it to work.
- Control your entire Windows infrastructure from the Server Manager console
- Learn how Active Directory Domain Services provide more centralized network administration
- Use Dynamic Access Control to manage data and user permissions
- Provide data integrity and fault tolerance with Storage Spaces and ReFS
- Gain robust management of virtual environments with Hyper V R3
- Master networking tools such as IPAM to help you move to the cloud
- Connect clients to network resources through Unified Remote Access
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Ajax Patterns and Best Practices