Lange Q&A USMLE Step 1 6th Edition
Page Count528 Pages
About the e-Book
Lange Q&A USMLE Step 1 6th Edition Pdf
Lange Q&A USMLE Step 1 is a comprehensive Q&A review of all the topics medical students can expect on the USMLE Step 1. Chapters contain specific topics so you can reinforce one topic at a time and concentrate on you weak areas. The final seven chapters consist of practice tests in blocks of 50 questions each, in the same format you will see on exam day.
- Co-authored by residents who recently passed Step 1
- Board-format practice exams enhance test preparation
- Most frequently tested subjects are emphasized
- Organized by subject to help you focus on problem areas
- Fully comprehensive and up to date
- The most popular review guide for USMLE Step 1
- More than 1,100 Q&As-plus detailed explanations for each!
- One complete 350-question practice test for self-evaluation
- Special focuses on physiology, pathology, and pharmacology
- The latest info on microbiology and behavioral science
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Psychiatric Nursing: Contemporary Practice