The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide: Step-by-Step
Page Count304 Pages
About the e-Book
The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide: Step-by-Step Pdf
From minor cuts and burns, to heart attacks and strokes, this handy, take-anywhere guide gives you the knowledge and advice you need to recognize and respond to any medical emergency.
Be prepared for any medical emergency and handle it safely and efficiently with The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide. Quickly identify signs and symptoms of a wide range of medical conditions andlearn how to recognize the difference between a minor injury or illness, and those that are more serious with this essential handbook.
Each section of The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide includes a quick list of signs and symptoms to look for and step-by-step first aid instructions for dealing with each situation, all in user-friendly, simple language that’s easy to understand.
Medical issues covered include:
• First aid basics, including roles and responsibilities of a first aider, managing an incident, activating emergency services, and infection control
• Lifesaving skills including the recovery position, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• Minor injuries and conditions, including soft tissue injuries, splinters, blisters, eye injuries, nosebleed, diarrhea, and vomiting
• Traumatic injuries including severe bleeding, amputation, shock, fractures, crush injuries, burns, and head and neck injuries
• Medical emergencies including heart attack, stroke, asthma, anaphylaxis, hypoglycemia, meningitis, seizures, poisoning, and emergency childbirth
• Environmental conditions including hypothermia, frostbite, heat stroke, sunburn, and lightning strike
• Pediatric emergencies and illnesses, including assessing an unresponsive child or baby, pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, croup, and febrile seizures
• First aid kit lists for home, vehicles, and outdoor use
With an appendix featuring an A-to-Z list of every condition covered, it’s easy for you to quickly find the exact information you need in any situation you may face. With its small trim and portable size, The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide is the perfect addition to a home first aid kit, car first aid kit, disaster-survival bag, as well as a pocket companion for EMTs and other first responders in the field.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Natural Therapies for Overcoming Opioid Dependency