Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 24th Edition
About the e-Book
Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 24th Edition Pdf
This best-selling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy provides instant access to reliable, up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.
For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices. Drug descriptions cover all antimicrobial agents available today and include complete information about dosing regimens. In response to growing concerns about overuse of antibiotics, the program includes guidelines on when not to prescribe antibiotics.
• New sections on the selection of appropriate antimicrobials in the setting of resistant gram-negative organisms
• New therapies for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
• Updated guidelines for selected diseases
• At-a-glance tables of bacterial and fungal pathogen susceptibilities to commonly used antimicrobials
• Includes treatment of parasitic infections and tropical medicine
• Antibiotic therapy for obese children
• Antimicrobial prophylaxis and prevention of symptomatic infection
• Maximal adult dosages and higher dosages of some antimicrobials commonly used in children
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Veterinary Comparative Hematopathology
Fundamentals of Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians